For those who have asked or are curious...I am officially off bed rest.....YEAH....It was the worst week of my life but I had to do it for the safety of my precious, ever so active little one who is kicking the crap out of my cervix and hips.... Adah is growing....growing...growing....she has officially run out of room so I no longer feel kicks but rather extreme pressure and attempts to move.....she is so funny already.....and either loves or hates Josh's face to be on my stomach(depends on if he has shaved or not)...that is the only way that we can get her to move if we have not felt her in a few hours.....! I am officially having appointments every 2 weeks now until I am 36weeks...when I will start to go every week! In good news....my doctor said that my placenta doesn't seem to be a problem anymore so I should be able to have a normal delivery....!
I am going to make a voting or guessing game...so that people can put in their predictions on when they think she will make her grand entrance and what her weight might be....just for some information so you can be thinking about your guess....my due date has been changed from the 24 to the 19......she is measuring in the 72%......and is measuring 2 weeks ahead of a May 19th due date......( I know she is huge)......I was born a month or so early(they thought I was a month and 1/2 early)and Josh was born about a week maybe a little less early.....Josh weighed around 7lbs at birth and I weighed 5lbs and some change. Get your predictions ready....and the closest person will win a prize...not sure what yet....but I have some time to figure that out!
I PROMISE to post some pictures later this afternoon.......check back.....
.jpg)
4 comments:
Hey Amanda - thanks for the message!
I found a website (http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/) that I love for homemade baby food. It's a lot easier than I thought it would be and so much fun! Let me know if you have any questions about it and I'll try to help...I'm just figuring it out as I go along.
Glad to hear that you're off bed rest. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes by quickly and with no complications!!
Bed rest!? Ugh... I'm sorry! At least it won't be forever! You'll be busy busy busy and WISHING you were on bed rest soon enough ;)
2nd try with these comments: I hope you don't think I was being mean when I asked you about the blog in the last e-mail I sent you. I was just worried about you!
FYI, Josh was about 4 days early. He weighed 7 lbs. 12.5 ozs and was 19.5 inches long. He was born at 7:21 p.m. on Tuesday, December 25, 1979. I was in labor with him about 13 hours. I got the best Christmas present ever that year!!
I love you!
Hurry up with the game...I have my guess already
And..I fed Mike homemade baby food and to this day he will eat anything and everything..never was a picky eater.
Love ya! Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment