I go for my 1 hour glucose testing on Thursday....let me tell you how excited I am about that! As long as everything comes back fine and I don't have to go back and sit for the 3 hour one I will be fine.
Adah is getting alot stronger with her kicks. She was having a party the other night.....she would stop flipping and kicking.....Josh found it humorous. We also discovered that she doesn't like anyone or anything to touch my stomach(thats my girl).....when my stomach touches Josh at night from turning over or something she kicks the crap out of him.....so we usually wake up laughing.....also my friend Amanda touched my stomach before the race yesterday and Adah practically kicked her and off....I like to say she is my little protector......she knows that I don't want my belly touched so she is fighting everyone off for me. She kicks some when I touch her but she usually is more playful when it is me b/c I push back and she knows its me and will play games with me.
This week we will be cleaning and Josh will be getting ahead on homework and stuff.....our friends and old neighbors Christie and Eric are coming to visit us from Connecticut....Christie is coming to help me play and shop.....Eric is coming to help Josh move some big things around to get the baby room set....and to give Josh someone to play video games with so he doesn't have to go and play baby with me. They are coming on Saturday so Josh and I will be going out on Friday night to celebrate Valentines day.....not sure what we are gonna be doing exactly yet....we are making it a low key V-Day....no gifts this year....we are just gonna hang out and be with each other....probably go to a nice dinner and maybe a movie.....we will see.
Hope everyone has a good week!
.jpg)
3 comments:
Hey!! I am from Fort Worth Texas, born and raised!! I miss Texas like crazy, especially the Texas country music. Glad to have you aboard the new blog
double digits!!!
and just 150 days until WOF!!!!
Oooooh, so exciting :)
I can't wait to meet her when we get out there!
Post a Comment