Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Bored at work...
Since it is the slow season for visitors and tourists here in Monterey, work is super slow! Our hours have been cut and so I only work 4 hours a day 3 days a week right now...which I can't complain because Josh and I have so much more time together...just less money to do things with. Since we have internet access at work my boss told me that I can bring my laptop in everyday so that I have something to do! Yeah! Like I need to spend more time on the internet. So I have been taking advantage of researching baby stuff.....ratings...quality....consumer reports and what not so that our little one will be safe in and with whatever we buy IT(not to be confused with me accidentally writing them...thanks teacher rachel for pointing that out :) We are ONLY having ONE baby)! I also have written down our list of about 5 boy and 5 girl names that we like and I have been searching for meanings and origins....and popularity because I really don't want my child to have a name that 10 other people in their class has! Since Josh and I both have the most common names in the world...we want it to be a little different for our kids. Now don't freak out and think we are going to name our child something off the wall like a piece of fruit or vegetable.....we just want something that everyone else isn't naming their kid! 3 of the names we chose (2 girl and 1 boy) are officially out because they are too close to being in the top 20 names for 2008 and that is just too close for me! I know it may be a little ridiculous and anal...but hey I get to do that! Anyway....don't ask me what the names are cause I'm not gonna tell. A couple of you who read this know a few of them...but I think those are the ones that we are getting rid of! Well...better get back to doing some work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
Umm...it says in your post, and I quote "whatever we buy them." THEM!!!
You said THEM!!!
Made me laugh.
Do we at least get to hear what the ones you threw out were? Curious minds want to know! We will be around on Saturday and would love to see you, is Josh going to be with you? Let us know when and we will meet up! Our exit is off of the 17 and Camden, so it might be on your way!?!
I see Rachel's point, what are you not telling us????
When do we get to know the name, I guess I will call it peanut forever....
There is something to be said about common names, when someone says Amanda did it, then no one knows which Amanda did it but if you said "Tomato" did it, everyone will know who it was.....
Love ya, can't wait to see ya'll again, so we can shop some more for little dish "peanut".
Okay I am thinking the same thing about the statement you made about "whatever we buy them" THEM?! More than one? Well we will all be waiting to hear the name the two of you choose.....hope you are feeling well!
I'm with Rach. I totally was thinking "Them?...hmm, I Thought so!"
I also agree with the McGuire's. Can we know the ones you are throwing out?
Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you!
Hey! We are just working and hanging around the house this week, we both have Friday off, let us know if y'all are back around the area
Post a Comment