Thursday, October 30, 2008
update
I felt like I should update since I probably won't update for a couple of weeks from now. On Monday my brother Justin and his wife Lindsay are coming to visit for about a week. I am going to show them around Monterey, carmel, and Big Sur and then once Josh is done with school on Thursday we are all going to head up to San Francisco for a couple of nights to explore and we even got tickets to go and tour Alcatraz! That should be fun....I just hope I am able to keep up and this "morning" sickness ends. As far as me and the baby are concerned....I ended up going to the doctor again last friday to get some medicine because I started having vertigo again....but this time it lasted for a week straight and I was hugging the toilet all day because of the nausea mixed in! Not fun! The vertigo has gone for now....but my doctor says that it may pop back up quite a bit due to the fact that my blood pressure will be low throughout the pregnancy! The good thing about going to the doctor was that we got to see the baby again. As soon as the doctor got locked in on her....she just kept waving her hand/arm. We enjoyed it.....Josh and I liked to say that she was telling us hello. It was probably more like...."stop pushing on me!" Just to clarify...we do not know what we are having....but I like to call her a her. That is about it for us.....Josh had two tests this week...in fact he is taking one right now as I type. He has two more next week too. I will try to update after Justin and Lindsay leave....but just a day or two after they leave I go to the doctor again and later that day my Grandpa and Uncle Billy come in town for a few days! I won't make any promises on updating between visitors! Hope everyone has a happy halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment