About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pictures

Here are a few pictures of some of the fun we had over the christmas holiday in Texas.......

This first picture is of Josh on my parent's 4wheeler.....HE LOVED IT.....that doesn't even begin to describe it.....I think he would have spent everyday on that thing.....we only got to spend one day out at my parents land....but it was nice to be able to finally get to see it and see where they spend most of their time......Josh and I can't wait to be able to spend more time out there and ride on the 4wheelers some more......so daddy get the house done.....GEEZE!


This next picture is Josh on Christmas morning/his 28th birthday with one of his most favorite gifts....his Dallas Cowboys hat! He is so stinkin cute!

This picture is from my parents land too.....Josh and I climbed up into the deer blind that my uncle Joe put up so they could go hunting.....It was josh's first time in a deer blind and hopefully next time we go he will be able to go out hunting!



This is one of the many pictures that my uncle Billy took.....we gave a copy of this one to my grandparents.....its all of their grandchildren.....josh,me,josh,ashley,allie,sarah,lindsay and Justin.
This is a copy of one of the pictures that we took for my parents.....again....all their children!
I took advantage of Uncle Billy being there with his camera and had him take some pictures of Josh and I.....
This is a photo from Josh and his boat pulling in in December! Its so exciting to be there and see them pulling in.....I can't even explain it!
Well....thats it for now....as soon as I get some pictures from Ashley of when she visited this past week, I will post those!



2 comments:

Lou Ann & Banks said...

Hi guys - both of you are 'so stinkin cute' What are the chances of getting a copy of the picture of the two of you? That is a great photo! These are really nice shots. What I would like to know is how did you get that seagull to cooperate?

Debbie said...

That is a great picture of you two!! I'd love a copy of it!! I also love the picture of the submarine and the sea gull. It's great!

I love ya'll! Mom/Debbie