Our beautiful Dinner Table!!!!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Thanksgiving!!!
I know it is a little late but Josh and I spent a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend in Michigan with his family. This was the first thanksgiving that i have spent away from home....so it was a little sad and some what of a different routine than what I am use to. We has such a great time with everyone. We got to stay at Jonathan(josh's brother) and Ashley(step sister)'s place...well I gues it is technically Ashley's and Jonathan lives that with her.....but anyway....we stayed there with Ashley, Jonathan, Banks, Louanne, Amanda, and Ben. It was so much fun to get to hang out with everyone and get to know all of them better. There was even more people there for the actual dinner. Louanne and I decorated the dinner table for Thanksgiving....which was a lot of fun and turned out really well......and Ashley, Amanda, Louanne and I did the cooking. The day after Thanksgiving Josh and I woke up really early to do some shopping. It has been a tradition of my mom and I to get up early for black Friday and going shopping....so Josh being the AMAZING husband that he is got up early with me so that even though I was not with my mom I was able to still go.....although I did call my mom and she was out at the same time I was so that was pretty cool. Anyways.....we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to the next time that we all get togehter again! Thank you Ashley for letting us all stay there and thank you Banks and Louanne for making it such a wonderful Thanksgiving! here are a few pictures of the week/weekend of Thanksgiving!
Our beautiful Dinner Table!!!!
Josh waiting patiently to eat!
All of us.....one big....happy Family!
The Dishmon Boys....aren't they cute!

Our beautiful Dinner Table!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
It was an awesome weekend! We did miss Amber & Nick though. My favorite part was Wednesday night when Amanda D, Amanda R, Ashley, and myself were cooking and baking. A close second was the decorating. And yep those Dishmon boys are sooo cute!
Josh and Jonathan are so very cute!!!
Post a Comment