About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 28, 2007

It FREEZING!!!!

Well...fall (to the people in the North)/winter( to me) has officially begun. The leaves have changed and are starting to fall off the trees which is kinda sad b/c Josh missed it all. He is still gone but will hopefully be home soon. I will be sure to let everyone know when he makes it safe back home to me!:) I've been trying to keep myself busy while he has been gone with work and my girlfriends. We had a baby shower for our friends Bonnie and Noel last weekend...they are having a baby boy at the end of November...Noel is on the boat with Josh. Last Saturday night after the shower I drove up to Boston to spend the day with the Tondu's and Rachel (college friend) who came to Boston to visit. It was good to see Rachel and Austin and Ashley of course....and to get to hang out in Boston while they Red Sox played and won the last two games against the Indians. GO SOX! Last weekend I also had a guy from church's fiance come and stay with me for the whole weekend. The rest of last week I spend working.....working out....sleeping....and going to bible study! This past Friday night we had a girls night out.....Rachel(friend from here), Christie(neighbor), and Becca(friend that I met through OCF bible study..her husband is in the navy and they just had their first baby boy-Noah).....the four of us went and had dinner at one of the two mexican restruants up here....Margarita's. After dinner we all went over to Rachel's house and hung out some more and watched a movie....Val and Karen met up with us over there....so that was a lot of fun. On Saturday it rained all day....so Rachel and I figured what better to do then go shopping at the outlet malls! So that is where her and I spent the day. I got Josh two shirts....and I hope that he either likes or doesn't notice and likes one of the sweaters that I got him....it was from the Gap....and it is Navy but has pink strips on it...not a lot but it is very cute....He however is NOT a pink wearing boy!!! Saturday night Christie, Rachel and I hung out at my apartment watching season 2 of Greys Anatomy. Christie left early because she has a husband....and Rachel and I stayed up until 2am b/c we wanted to finish season 2. Believe it or not we actually got up and made it to sunday school and big church this morning. After church I came home and cleaned and rearranged my bedroom....yes i know...again....but those that know me well enough shouldn't be the least bit surprised that i rearranged! I also switched out all my candles and other smell things in my apartment to fit the fall season! Now the apartment is ready to welcome Josh home to the new season! Wow...that was a long post. I have some pictures from Boston and the shower that I will post as soon as I get them off my camera. Enjoy til then!

1 comment:

Momma Ward said...

You need to post some pictures of the trees changing colors. Sounds like you are really staying busy and enjoying yourself with all your new and old friends. We miss and love you both.
Love Mom and Dad