About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Summer!

Well....it is offically summer now.....but it is no summer like I have ever had before! Things are going good around here. I'm still working and liking it so far. I am busy taking care of and playing with Izzy and Ollie! They love each other so much.....its really cute! Josh just started shift work this week. He is leaving the house at 3:30am every morning and not getting home until around 7:30pm! This is going to last for at least 8 days straight.....that includes Saturday and Sunday!......I have been spending my time hanging out with my friends....trying to stay busy while Josh isn't around. Its kinda like he is on deployment....I don't really get to see him but I guess a couple of hours a day is better than not at all. I went on a road trip last weekend with Valerie to pick up Christie(neighbor) at her parents in Pennsylvania! It was a long but fun trip. I have never been to New Jersey or Pennsylvania so I got to see both! Pennsylvania is actually very beautiful! I will post pictures from that trip as soon as I get them uploaded! I went and got my hair done yesterday.....she gave me bangs....which is different for me.....I've never had bangs before....at least as far as I can remember! I will have to post pictures of that too! Thats about all I know for now! I will try and update more often....we just don't seem to be doing anything too exciting lately with Josh working soo much. Hope all is well with everyone else! HAPPY LATE FATHER'S DAY! I love you daddy....and Papa.....and daddy Dishmon(thats Banks...not Josh....we are not pregnant)! We are a little late on gift thing but they will be in the mail tomorrow! Sorry about that! Hope you all had a great fathers day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you update this blog. I'd never know anything about ya'll if it wasn't for this!

I love ya'll so much and pray for you daily. I hope Josh is able to get enough rest! Amanda, please give him a big hug for me. I miss him desperately! I miss you too, sweetie!