Here is a not so good outside picture of our car before it got detailed and all!
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
YEAH!!!
Well....we made our first big purchase as a married couple....well....not completely! We finally decided on a car that we both liked and we go to pick it up from the dealer tomorrow evening! This is my first brand new car and Josh and I LOVE it and can't wait to drive it around! We got a 2007 Honda CRV! It is black with tan leather interior! It came with a sunroof....Navigation.....heated front seats.....and much much more! It will be all ours at 6:30 tomorrow and I will be sure to take LOTS of pictures and post them. Here are a few until we can get the good ones tomorrow:
Here is a not so good outside picture of our car before it got detailed and all!
Inside picture of the dash w/ the navigation sysytem!
The view from the back.....it is sooo brand new....it even has plastic on it still!
Here is a not so good outside picture of our car before it got detailed and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
WOW! Ya'll sure do like black cars!! What I can see looks great! I'm happy for ya'll. Congrats!
Love you!
Awesome! I love my honda!
Post a Comment