Thursday, January 4, 2007
WOW!!!
Man...Josh and I didn't know that everyone would go so crazy about a little surprise....good thing we weren't waiting to tell you that we are having a baby!!! No we are not having a baby.....but the surprise was going to be a new addition to our home. We were going to get a newborn baby kitten.....ya....thats right.....the surprise was just a kitten. Don't worry though. We did not get one. Connecticut is nothing like Texas. Cats are like a freakin delicacy around here. Everyone wants a freakin kitten and you can't find them ANYWHERE! Every time we call or hear that a place has some....we get there and they are gone! So sorry to cause everyone so much stress over just a kitten. It was all fun and games for us. Now I know that you guys are fun to play with! I can't wait until we get to announce to everyone that we are going to have a kid. I hope this relieves my sister from all the questions she is getting and my mom too about what the surprise is. Sorry to disappoint you all. Hope everyone is having a SUPER week. And in case any of you are wondering.....I still haven't found a job. I spent the past two days posting and sending my resume to EVERYONE in Connecticut! Please pray that I find something soon. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Hey, Josh & Amanda! I have a kitty for you!! Remember Prissy??!! I was only supposed to keep her for a while for you, Josh, so she's ready to go!! She's already spayed, declawed, up to date on shots and litter box trained!!! I know she'll remember Josh and should only take a year to get used to you, Amanda!! That's how long it took her to get used to me!! I do love her, but I need to downsize on my pet situation, so let me know when ya'll want her!! :-)
Post a Comment