Well....we have been really busy yesterday and today trying to get all the boxes unpacked and everything where we want it. Yesterday was our shopping day! We went to Bed Bath and Beyond and went on a shopping spree with all of our gift cards that we got at the wedding! It was really exciting....although it would have been more exciting to be at the mall on a shopping spree.....Josh wasn't much up for that idea! After we finished putting together all the stuff we bought we decided to relax and watch some movies.....but we couldn't seem to decide on one of the millions that we have so we went and rented Batman Returns and You, Me and Dupree....both good movies. Today was freezing so we decided not to go outside and stay in and get things done. We have all but 3 boxes in the 2nd bedroom unpacked and put away. The big thing now is getting things on the wall and getting those final things we need to complete our home! I took some pictures of the apartment but Josh said that I can only post pictures of the areas that are pretty much complete so that is why there are only pictures on the kitchen and the living/dining room. I hope you all enjoy. I will post more pictures as soon as the rooms pass Josh's approval....and you all thought I was the picky one! Haha! Oh...and don't mind the rabbit ears on the TV.....we don't have cable til this friday.....ask my parents and sister about the great channels we get with those things up there! Oh and before I forget.....Josh and I are going to a christmas party with a few couples from the boat and we are all suppose to bring something from our heritage so if anyone has any good ideas or recipes....send them my way!
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Your apartment looks so cute! Glad ya'll have had time to get everything unpacked. Maybe you could take a copy of that cookbook that Kathy gave us. That has alot of heritage!
Your apartment looks great!! I know it's exciting getting everything set up just like you want it.
Don't forget about that little recipe book I put together for you with Josh's favorite recipes!!
I love ya'll so much!
Hi guys! Your apartment looks really nice, but it would since both of you have great taste. I can't wait to see you again - Amanda give me a call when Josh is on duty.
Love you guys
Post a Comment